Checklist for creating levels
A quick checklist for people creating custom mods/levels in the public editor:
- Check that your level has a starting & ending point
- Check that your level has at least some lights - refer to Level Art Basics for instructions
- Navigation mesh if level has AI (note that Lily counts as AI)
- VisibleInGame settings - check that things you want players to see are checked VisibleInGame and things you don't want them to see are not. By default, collision helpers are usually not visible in game.
- Is your level error free?
- Collisions/instakill areas for places player shouldn't be able to go?
- Can the level be completed in-game without editor cheats?